This is a must have for any Switch owner with the slightest desire to expand their controller options.
Play your 8Bitdo Controllers,Nintendo Switch Pro,Nintendo Switch Joy-cons, PS4,PS3,Wii Mote,Wii U Pro and more wirelessly on Windows PCs,Macs,Raspberry Pi,laptops and even Nintendo Switch.
Android TV box,Raspberry Pi, Retrofreak
DualShock 4 support vibration / 6-axis motion on Switch
X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Nintendo Switch mode
X-input mode support vibration
Lag – free
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Class 2 （2.402GHz~2.48GHz）
All 8Bitdo controllers and arcade sticks
DualShock 3, DualShock 4, DualShock 4 Pro
Wiimote, Wii U Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, Nintendo Switch Pro
Dimensions and Weight
130mm x 160mm x 250mm
USB wireless adapter x 1
OTG cable x 1
You need to enable Pro Controller/Wired Controller in the settings on the Switch.
1. Plug adapter into console
2. Press POWER to turn on your controller.
3. Press both PAIR buttons on the receiver and controller to sync them.
4. Both LEDs on the receiver and controller will become solid when they are successfully paired.
5. Hold Left on DPAD and Select for 3 seconds, Receiver blinks and then becomes solid
It’s one controller per USB adapter.
The adapter only supports one joy-con at a time, in the sideways mode.
Our USB Adapter is compatible with Xbox One S/X Bluetooth controller now. Please upgrade the firmware to the latest version.